E-commerce platforms have seen growth year on year, with more sellers listing their goods with sites such as Amazon. We have seen an increased trend in goods being shipped in from Europe and delivered to our central UK hub, before we complete the UK distribution into Amazon Fulfilment Centres and Retail Distribution Centres.
The supply chain solutions we provide are popular with European hauliers, providing them with time and cost saving benefits. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible for our EU customers, discover more about how it all works here.
There are many benefits to working with a UK based partner for your distribution requirements. Our niche service provides our customers with the solution tailored to meet their needs.
- Save time – Delivering goods into one central UK hub enables drivers to head straight back to Europe, without having to deliver to multiple drops throughout the UK.
- Timed delivery slots – Both Amazon and UK Retailers require timed delivery slots for your goods to be accepted into their distribution centres. With your goods already being located in the UK, meeting timed deliveries is easier and more accessible.
- Booking Systems – Your UK partner can carry out the required bookings for your goods.
The NX Group: Working with us
Our customers comment on the efficiency and ease of working with us for their deliveries into Amazon Fulfilment Centres and retailer distribution centres. We aim to keep your deliveries into the UK as simple as possible, therefore saving you time by delivering into one central location rather than carrying out deliveries throughout the UK.
- Deliver goods into one central UK hub – Located in the Midlands, the prime location for the onward distribution of goods throughout the UK. Our location enables us to carry out deliveries into all Amazon Fulfilment Centres on a next day basis.
- Rework required before delivery – Our team are available to complete any rework of your goods if required. This can include pick and pack or modification of packaging.
- Storage of goods in our warehouse facilities – Suitable to short-term storage if required before the requested delivery date. This is a service we can discuss to meet different requirements for our customers.
- Booking of goods through Amazon Carrier Central – Our team are experienced in arranging bookings into the correct Amazon Fulfilment Centre via the booking system.
- Deliver goods into Amazon Fulfilment Centres – Our dedicated fleet delivers goods into Amazon Fulfilment Centres and Retailer Distribution Centres on a regular basis. We understand the importance of a timed delivery and have experience in delivering into these locations.
- PODs for your records – We will supply PODs for goods once your delivery has been completed.
If you would like to find out more about our niche services and how we can support your deliveries into Amazon Fulfilment Centres, please contact the team firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1604 217855